20 min minutes
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Sugar to taste
- 1 loaf of Texas Toast (thick bread)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar
- Marisolio Cara Cara Orange Vanilla Balsamic Condimento
- Thoroughly mix the cream cheese, canned pumpkin, and pumpkin spice together for the stuffing before preparing the French toast.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs, milk, 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, and the salt with a whisk until fully blended.
- Dip bread into the mixture, thoroughly coating both sides.
- Place the slices on a heated griddle or frying pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Take two pieces of the french toast and spread the stuffing mixture generously on the tops of both.
- Join both pieces together like a sandwich.
- Sprinkle "sandwich" with powdered sugar and drizzle the Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic Condimento over the top and serve.