- 2.5 oz bourbon of choice
- 2/3 oz pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice balsamic
- 1 - 2 dashes of bitters
- Orange peel, cinnamon stick, and cherry for garnish
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker and combine the bourbon, maple syrup, Pumpkin Pie Spice balsamic, pumpkin puree, and bitters. Shake vigorously.
- Add ice to the glasses, then strain the cocktail mixture.
- Squeeze the orange peel over the top of the cocktail to release the oils and rub the peel around the rim of the glass.
- Garnish with fresh orange peel, cinnamon stick, and cherry.