6-7 hours or 360-420 minutes
- 1 can (15 oz.) solid-pack pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons butter olive oil
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice White Balsamic Condimento
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped topping (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the whipped topping. Transfer to a 3 qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees. Serve in bowl with whipped topping, if desired.