- 5 cups milk
- 12 ounces white chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon and cinnamon sticks for garnish
In a 4-quart saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the milk, white chocolate, and heavy whipping cream until the chocolate is melted and everything is thoroughly mixed.
Adjust the heat to a low simmer. Do not boil.
Whisk in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Add the Pumpkin Spice Balsamic. Heat to a comfortable drinking temperature.
Whip heavy cream until it begins to thicken. Add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Beat until soft peaks form.
Serve the Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate in heatproof mugs. Top with whipped cream, a cinnamon stick, and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon. If you want even more Pumpkin Spice Balsamic flavor, add a drizzle to the top, over the whipped cream!
Variations: Make it a Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Latte by adding a shot of espresso to your mug. Spike your Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate with vodka or rum! Yum!