- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento
- 1 teaspoon(s) grated ginger
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, or to taste
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1 stick(s) cinnamon
- 4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 3 yams, roughly chopped
- In a medium pot, add yams and cinnamon stick, and enough stock to cover, about 4 cups.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook yams until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid and discarding spices. Transfer yams to food processor.
- Add butter, brown sugar, ginger, and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Condimento and blend. Add reserved liquid to achieve a smooth consistency. Season with salt and pepper, and serve hot.