- Early Harvest Ultra Robust FS17 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoon Traditional Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup finely grated Jack Cheese
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (do not use pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 large flour or whole grain tortillas
- When both sides are browned and the cheese is melted, serve immediately.
- Cook until the torillas are browned on one side and then turn them over.
- Using a small amount of oil for each tortilla, warm your tortillas in the frying pan or on a griddle. Flip them and spread the pumpkin mixture over half of the tortilla. Top with the cheese and fold the tortillas in half.
- In a large frying pan using about 1 teaspoons of the FS17 oil, saute the onion over low heat until it wilts. Transfer the onion to the pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, garlic powder, sage and balsamic condimento. Stir well.