- cilantro sprigs
- 2 limes, quartered
- Zest of 1 lime
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeño White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 diced small jalapeño
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 up Mexican crema
- 2 Tablespoons Red Cayenne Chili Oil
- 3 cups whole kernel corn: fresh, frozen, or canned
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet and add the corn. Pan roast until corn is golden and hot, about 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the Mexican crema, chili powder, jalapeno, garlic, salt, and Jalapeño White Balsamic Condiemento. Add the mixture to the roasted corn and heat until everything is warm.
- Sprinkle zest and ground pepper on the top and serve with lime pieces and cilantro on the side.