- 1-pint firm cherry tomatoes, halved (2 cups; can substitute chopped tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (the green part)
- 2 Tbls. Basil Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Aged Lavender Balsamic Condimento
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbls. orange zest from one orange
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- In a serving bowl, combine the halved tomatoes and the green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until they emulsify into a thick, velvety dressing. If the dressing seems too thick, add a teaspoon of water and mix it in.
- Pour dressing on top of the vegetables and mix to combine.
- Let the salad rest for 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.