Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Rachel’s Blueberry Lemon-Thyme Sparkling Balsamic Shrub
A Balsamic Condimento Recipe
Depending on water/shrub mix ratio, 16-32 adult(s)
- 2 cups Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, crushed
- 2-inch sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container, add the botanical ingredients (blueberries and thyme). Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to infuse for at least one hour or up to four hours under refrigeration. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 TBLSP of infused drinking mixture (depending on your preference for sweetness) to 8 oz. chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice, if desired.