Depending on water/shrub mix ratio, 16-32 people
- 2 cups Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, crushed
- 2-inch sprig fresh thyme (optional)
- 8 cups chilled sparkling water
- In a one liter mason jar or container, add the botanical ingredients (blueberries and thyme). Pour the balsamic over the fruit and allow to infuse for at least one hour or up to four hours under refrigeration. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to one month.
- To serve, add 1-2 TBLSP of infused drinking mixture (depending on your preference for sweetness) to 8 oz. chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice, if desired.