Depending on water/shrub mix ratio, 16-32 people
- 2 cups of Grapefruit White Balsamic (or your choice of white balsamic)
- 1 medium cucumber thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 lemon thinly sliced
- 8 cups seltzer water or sparkling wine (without sodium added)
- In a 1 liter mason jar or container add the sliced cucumber and lemon. Pour the grapefruit balsamic over the cucumber and lemon and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to four hours. The longer it sits, the more pronounced the flavor of the fruit infusion. Strain and keep refrigerated and tightly covered for up to 2 months.
- To serve, add 1-2 TBLSP of shrub (depending on your preference for sweetness) to 8 oz. chilled sparkling water.
- Serve over ice, if desired.