- 10 ounces baby spinach, washed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup seedless dark raisins
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 Tablespoons any Marisolio mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil such as Arbequina, Picual or Hojiblanca
- Remove pot from heat; the spinach will continue to wilt off the heat.
- Add raisins and the 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir together. Add spinach. Mix and sauté very fast until it starts to wilt.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over a high flame. When oil is very hot, add apple cubes and cook until they are a little browned, less than 1 minute.
- Add pine nuts and cook until they are brown, about 20 seconds. Keep the pot moving so nuts don't burn.
- Add salt to taste and serve immediately.