- 4 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- 1 8oz. red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ pound red cabbage, quartered, cored, very thinly sliced
- ¾ cup thinly sliced dried apricots
- ¼ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Wild Blueberry Balsamic Condimento
- Heat Organic Butter Olive Oil in heavy large pot over medium-high heat. Add onion, allspice and nutmeg and toss one minute. Add cabbage and apricots and sauté until well coated, about 2 minutes.
- Add apricot preserves and Wild Blueberry Balsamic Condimento and toss until juices are reduced to glaze and cabbage is crisp-tender, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.) Cover and keep refrigerated. Rewarm over medium heat before serving.