- 2 Tablespoons California Garlic Oil
- 8 oz. sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2-1/2 cups chopped baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- 1-1/2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- Heat garlic oil over medium high heat.
- Add mushroom slices and cook 3-5 minutes, until tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add bok choy, cook and stir 2 minutes or until wilted. Add curry paste and ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in tomato sauce and broth. Bring mixture to a boil. Add shrimp. Cook until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.