- Galega, Arbequina or any good EVOO
- Rosemary sprigs
- Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 3 bunches baby beets with tops
- Sauté the beet tops in the olive oil of your choice and add a splash of Lemon White Balsamic Condimento. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place on serving plate, topping with the baby beets. Serve at once.
- Remove the skins while warm and cut in half. (To make the job easy, rub the beets between two sheets of paper towel.) Cut beets in half.
- Wash the beets thoroughly. Cut off the tops and reserve.
- Place washed beets in a roasting pan, toss with Galega, Arbequina or any other good Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the rosemary sprigs and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.