Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Roasted Baby Beets with Sautéed Beet Tops
An Olive Oil Recipe
- 3 bunches baby beets with tops
- Galega, Arbequina or any good EVOO
- Rosemary sprigs
- Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash the beets thoroughly. Cut off the tops and reserve.
- Place washed beets in a roasting pan, toss with Galega, Arbequina or any other good Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add the rosemary sprigs and roast for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the skins while warm and cut in half. (To make the job easy, rub the beets between two sheets of paper towel.) Cut beets in half.
- Sauté the beet tops in the olive oil of your choice and add a splash of Lemon White Balsamic Condimento. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place on serving plate, topping with the baby beets. Serve at once.