- 4 ears of fresh corn, husked and silk removed
- 1/4 cup Basil Olive Oil
- 8 large fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Prepare 4 squares of foil big enough to wrap around an ear of corn. Place each ear on a piece of foil and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Sprinkle the corn with salt and roll the ear of corn around so it is covered on all sides with the oil and salt.
- Layer each ear of corn with 2 large basil leaves, mostly covering the length of the corn. Drizzle more olive oil and wrap corn up in foil.
- Place all the foil-wrapped ears of corn on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Variation: Saute a clove of garlic, chopped, in some olive oil and add on top of the basil, before wrapping in foil.