- 3 Tablespoons Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 lbs. unpeeled eggplant, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 12 oz. baby new potatoes
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, halved
- 1/2 cup stuffed small green olives
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine Olive Oil, tomato paste, basil, salt and black pepper in a large bowl. Stir in the eggplant, potatoes, onion and bell pepper and toss well. Spread on the prepared pan.
- Roast 15 minutes, stir and roast another 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir in the apricots and olive. Roast until the vegetables are tender, about another 15 minutes.