- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/4 cup shallot diced
- 1 small green apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons Pomegranate Balsamic Condimento
- 1 eggplant, about 1 pound
- 2 tablespoons of Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Just before serving stir in the walnuts and remaining Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil.
- Serve the eggplant wedges with the pomegranate vinaigrette spooned over the top.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile combine Marisolio Pomegranate Balsamic, apple, cilantro and shallots.
- Make small slits in the flesh, brush cut sides with 1 tablespoon of Persian LIme Infused Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Trim eggplant's stem off and cut eggplant lengthwise into 4 equal wedges.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.