- 6 large carrots (peel and cut in half lengthwise)
- 1 cup small Brussels Sprouts, stems trimmed and cut in half vertically
- 2 cups Butternut Squash, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- 2 medium golden beets (approx. 1 cup) peeled and cut into 1/2 inch slices vertically
- 1 1/2 cups red onion - peel and cut into bite-sized pieces or thin wedges
- 2 Tbsp Ultra Premium Koroneiki Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Barrel Aged Pinot Noir Wine Balsamic
- 2 tsp Sumac
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Combine the Barrel Aged Pinot Noir Wine Balsamic vinegar, Ultra Premium Koroneiki Olive Oil, and sumac in a large bowl.
- Add the prepared vegetables to the bowl and fully coast with the liquid. Rub any remaining liquid into the vegetables with your hands (be careful with the beets since they can stain clothing) Make sure to pay attention to the carrots which are more difficult to coat due to their longer form.
- Place the vegetables on a large baking sheet or roasting pan and sprinkle with salt. Be sure to flip the vegetables halfway through cooking. Cook for about 30 minutes or until the vegetables are done but still firm.