- 2 heads of fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced. Include greens.
- 5 cored apples, cut in quarters vertically, then cut in half again horizontally
- 5 medium peeled beets, quartered
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon salad dressing
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Fused Fennel Olive Oil or any mild olive oil such as Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the honey Dijon salad dressing, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place the fennel, apples and beets in a large roasting pan and pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables and mix well.
- Roast in the oven for 1 hour or until the beets are tender.
- NOTE: When I made this I divided the dressing and roasted the beets in a separate dish so they wouldn't turn the fennel and apples red.