- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms, cleaned and ends trimmed.
- 12 oz. baby potatoes, scrubbed (alternatively, cut potatoes in halves or cubes depending on size. You'll want the potato pieces to be small)
- 12 oz. Campari tomatoes (grape or cherry tomatoes will also work)
- 2 zucchini (or summer squash), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10-12 large garlic cloves, peeled
- Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
- Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the mushrooms, veggies, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil (about 1/4 cup). Add the dried oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss until combined.
- Spread the potatoes only on a lightly-oiled baking sheet. Roast in a heated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and then add the mushrooms and remaining vegetables. Return everything to the oven to roast for another 20 minutes until the veggies are fork-tender (some charring is great for the taste).
- Serve immediately with some freshly grated Paremsan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes (both optional) for a little more kick!