- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Cilantro and Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the eggplant with salt and let stand 30 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Toss together the eggplant and remaining ingredients and arrange in a single layer in 2 jelly-roll pans lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees until vegetables are tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Season with salt to taste.