- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Spice balsamic
- 1 tsp each: baking powder and baking soda
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (6-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup Roasted Walnut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup chopped California walnuts, divided (Optional: Try pre-packaged glazed walnuts for a sweeter version.)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch pan. Stir all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk pumpkin, yogurt, oil, extract, and eggs in a medium bowl. Combine that mixture with dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are gently mixed.
- Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts and pour into prepared pan, sprinkling with reserved walnuts. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes and let cool before removing from pan.