Sign Up to Get our Newletter and Recipes by Email
Fantastic olive oils....make sure you try the black truffle.....amazing....a little bit o' Heaven in a bottle!"
- Denise B.
It's a true pleasure to encourage people to visit your store!"
- Mary J.
Rocky Mountain Omelet
An Olive Oil Recipe
For all four omelets figure 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon Ultra Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8 ounces thick cut ham, diced
- 1 green or pepper or a mixture of both, stemmed, seeded, diced
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, diced
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 large eggs
- Pour the Ultra Koroneiki Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a large non-stick skillet. With the heat set to medium high, add the diced ham. Stirring frequently, cook the ham for about 2 minutes, until it is lightly browned and somewhat crisp.
- Add the diced pepper, onion, and mushrooms. Stir occasionally, cooking until the veggies are tender but still a little crunchy. Season with salt and pepper and transfer the entire mixture to a bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet with a paper towel and put it back on the stove. Crack two eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat with a whisk. Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon of the Organic Butter Olive Oil to the skillet and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the egg mixture. Let the eggs cook for a few seconds and then, using a spatula, push the cooked eggs towards the center of the pan, tilting the pan down to let the uncooked eggs drip towards the sides.
- When the middle is still a little runny, place a quarter of the ham and onion mixture and a quarter of the cheese on half of the omelet. Very carefully fold the omelet in half. Cook until the cheese melts, flipping halfway through.
- Transfer the omelet to a plate and repeat the process 3 more times.
- Place the cooked omelets in a warm oven until all are ready to be served.
- Serve with salsa, hot sauce, sour cream and anything else you like on your omelets.