120-360 (if marinating) minutes
- 2 tablespoons Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup black kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, minced
- Four 4-oz. wild salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salted anchovies, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets in a 7 x 11-inch baking dish and drizzle with the lemon juice. Place the anchovies, rosemary, olives, garlic and the Ascolano Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mixture turns into a coarse paste.
- Spread the paste over the fillets and marinate 2-6 hours; if you’re in a hurry, skip the marinating step, but bake with the tapenade on top of the salmon. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve.