Depending on size of salmon piece, 2-4 people
- 2 Tablespoons chopped basil
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon, smashed dried basil
- 2 Tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Herb Fused Rosemary (Agrumato) Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- A squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1 thick piece of salmon
- Mix all ingredients together and rub on a thick slice of salmon. Broil for a few minutes until browned, then finish on middle of rack until firm.
- As a guide, plan 10 minutes per inch of fish.