- 12 oz wild Alaskan sockeye salmon
- 1 tsp of herbs de Provence
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down (unless skinless) on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Rub the fish with the herbs de Provence and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 10 min or until the desired cookedness has been reached. Set aside and keep warm.
- Heat Olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and bring to a simmer.
- Add onions and saute for about 8 minutes (until golden brown and slightly softened).
- Add grapes, balsamic vinegar, and salt then bring to a boil.
- Cook for 3-4 more minutes until reduced to a syrup-like consistency.
- Plate the fish and top with onion-grape mixture. Serve immediately and enjoy.