- 1/4 cup diced papaya
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 2 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- For a refreshing dip, scoop it onto celery sticks or your favorite chips.
- Mix the fruits, cilantro, red onion, the Balsamic Condimento and rice vinegar together and season with salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
- This can be used as an accompaniment to fish or chicken.