- 1/2 teaspoon Red Cayenne Chili Oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pound fresh sushi-grade tuna (ahi or yellow fin), cut into 1/2-inch diced pieces
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried coconut flakes
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 TBSP fresh lime juice
- 2 TBSP Asian fish sauce
- 1 TBSP light brown sugar
- One 12-ounce seedless cucumber, julienned
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Lime wedges for serving
- Combine the Red Cayenne Chili Oil and the soy sauce in a large mixing bowl. Add the tuna and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put the coconut flakes in a pie plate and bake until the coconut flakes are golden brown, about 5 minutes
- Whisk the coconut milk with the lime juice, fish sauce and light brown sugar until well-combine.
- Mix the julienned cucumbers with a small amount of the Persian Lime Olive Oil and then mound the julienned cucumber on plates. Top with the tuna and drizzle with the coconut dressing.
- Sprinkle with the toasted coconut and serve right away with lime wedges.