- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1 750 ml bottle inexpensive, medium-bodied red wine, chilled
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large juice oranges, 1 sliced, 1 juiced
- Serve immediately.
- Before serving, add 6-8 ice cubes and stir briskly.
- Stir in orange juice, Triple Sec, and wine. Refrigerate at least 2 hours and up to 8 hours.
- Add sliced orange, sliced lemon and sugar to large pitcher; mash gently with wooden spoon until fruit releases some juice but is not totally crushed and sugar is dissolved, about 1 minute.