- 1/2 cup Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 TBSP Gravenstein Apple White Balsamic
- 1 TBSP whole-grain mustard
- 1 TBSP prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. celery seed
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 large red-skinned apple, such as Gala
- 1 large tart green apple, such as Granny Smith
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and halved
- 1-25 oz. jar refrigerated sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- For the dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a jar, cover, and shake to combine or use a hand blender and mix until well blended.
- For the Salad: Using the julienne attachment for your food processor or a mandoline, slice the apples and onions right into the bowl. Add sauerkraut and dressing and toss to combine. Chill 1 hour or more before serving.