- 1 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1 ½ cups sugar snap peas
- 8 cups mixed spring greens
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Trim ends off asparagus. Cut trimmed stalks into 2-inch pieces.
- In a large skillet, saute pressed garlic in Milanese Gremolata EVOO. Add the asparagus and sugar snap peas to the skillet.
- Over medium-low heat, turn occasionally until all veggies are crispy tender.
- Add the spring greens and turn until greens are wilted mixed well with other vegetables. Season with salt to taste.