- 1 raw beet
- 1 carrot
- 1 apple
- 1 cup chopped pecans, walnuts, or almonds
- 1/2 shredded dried coconut
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- Chopped parsley
- Peel and shred the beet, carrot, and apple. This can be done in your food processor with the grating tool. Combine the grated veggies and fruit in a bowl. Once stirred together the carrots and apple will turn red.
- Add nuts, coconut, lemon juice, ginger, and Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil. Stir all ingredients together and sprinkle parsley over.
- Salt to taste. That's it! Quite delicious.