- 2 trimmed, thinly sliced fennel bulbs
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 Tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup finely shaved Pecorino Romano
- 3 cups mixed baby greens for presentation (optional)
- Place the shaved fennel in a resealable Ziplock bag or bowl large enough to hold it. Thoroughly whisk together the Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped flat leaf parsley. Pour over the fennel and toss to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours. In a bowl or on a large platter, arrange a bed of washed mixed baby greens. Arrange the fennel over the greens, pouring any remaining dressing over the fennel and greens. Sprinkle evenly with shaved Pecorino Romano and freshly ground pepper.