- 4 scallions, 1-inch bias cut
- 2 TBLSP brown sugar
- 3 TBLSP Espresso Balsamic Condimento
- 3 TBLSP water
- 1-1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 TBLSP Spice Tin Jan's Sidewinder Rub (https://www.thespicetin.com/bbq-blends/jans-sidewinder-beef-rub/) This rub can be used on chicken, beef or pork.
- 2 TBLSP orange juice
- Salt to taste, if desired. To serve, sprinkle the tops of the chicken thighs with the sliced scallions.
- Grill the chicken thighs over medium-high heat for a total of 8-10 minutes, turning once.
- Place the chicken thighs and the rest of the ingredients, except the scallions, in a bowl and mix together thoroughly. Rub chicken thighs on both sides with the rub. Let the thighs sit with the rub on them, in the refrigerator for 1-4 hours.