For the Dressing:
- 3 Tbsp Ultra Premium Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp 18-Year Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cups Arugula
- 1 ear corn (or a small can of corn)
- 1/2 cup halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 oz fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 hard-boiled eggs - diced or crumbled
- Meat, poultry, or fish of your choice
- Steam the ear of corn for 5 - 7 minutes. Cut the kernels off and set them aside. (or canned corn)
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a jar and shaking well.
- Assemble each salad by adding 1 and 1/2 cups of arugula to each bowl and half of the rest of the ingredients.