- 1/3 cup Champagne Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Frantoio/Leccino EVOO
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ medium cabbage (chopped)
- ½ large red onion (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 medium cucumber (seeds removed and chopped)
- 1 medium tomato (seeds removed and chopped)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, mustard, sugar, EVOO, celery seeds, and black pepper.
- Place saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the chopped vegetables with the warm dressing in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Chill salad thoroughly before serving.