- 1/3 cup Smoked Chaabani Chili Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- In a shallow dish, mix the Smoked Chaabani Chili Olive Oil, lime juice, lime zest, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator 2-4 hours.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear.