variable # of people
- Wild mushrooms, baby portobellos, or button mushrooms
- Cooked spaetzle
- Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Kitchen Bouquet™ (optional)
- If more coloring is desired, use a couple of drops of Kitchen Bouquet.™
- Sauté wild mushrooms, baby portobellos or button mushrooms using Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil until mushrooms are cooked.
- Make a roux using 1/2 flour and 1/2 cornstarch mixture and sprinkle on the mushrooms/oil mixture and stir until blended. Add water and stir to make a nice gravy. The mixture can be thinned with a bit of wine for added flavor.
- Pour gravy over spaetzle and reserve some for additional use, if needed. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the spaetzle/gravy combination. Serve while hot.