- Spaghetti squash (about 2-1/2 to 3 lbs.), cut lengthwise and seeded
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Dried Chaabani Agrumato Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine of your choice
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined raw shrimp (16-20/lb)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Lemon wedges for serving.
- Place squash halves, cut side down, in a microwave dish. Add 2 Tablespoons water and microwave uncovered on High until the squash is tender, about 10 minutes. The squash halves can also be placed on a baking sheet and baked at 400 degrees until the squash is tender, 40-50 minutes.
- Heat the Smoked Dried Chaabani Agrumato Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Carefully add the wine and bring to a simmer. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through (3-4 minutes). Remove from heat and stir the lemon juice into the pan.
- Using a fork, scrape the squash flesh (looks like spaghetti) from the shells into a medium bowl. Add parsley, butter, pepper and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and stir to combine. Serve the shrimp over the squash. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with a lemon wedge. Garnish with a few basil leaves, if desired.