- 3 lb. spaghetti squash, halved lengthwise and seeds removed
- 4 slices bacon
- 2-1/2 Tablespoons Lemon White Balsamic Condimento
- 1/4 cup Ultra Premium Picholine EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 green onions, sliced thinly horizontally
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place the squash cut sides down on a jelly roll pan. Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Then, place the bacon next to the spaghetti squash and continue baking for 20 minutes more.
- While the squash is cooking, stir together in a small bowl the Lemon White Balsamic Condimento, Ultra Premium Picholine EVOO, parsely, salt and pepper. Next, crumble the bacon.
- Remove the squash from the shell and place the spaghetti-like strands on a serving dish, separating the strands with two forks, if necessary. Pour the vinegar and oil mixture over the squash. Sprinkle with pine nuts, sliced green onions, and the crumbled bacon.
- Gently toss and serve.