- 2 bottles of Spanish red wine, chilled
- 1 orange peeled and sectioned
- 1 apple peeled and sliced thinly
- Juice of one lemon
- Juice of one orange
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Condimento
- 1 cup Seltzer water
- Pinch of cinnamon
- In a medium pitcher, add the apple slices and lemon juice and stir. Add the orange juice and orange sections. Add the red wine and the Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Condimento. Add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour or up to overnight. This will allow the flavors to meld. Just before serving, add the seltzer water. (Ginger ale or club soda would also be a great option in place of the seltzer water.)
- Have some fun with this recipe. You can use chunks of lemons, limes, apples, and oranges instead of the sliced fruit listed above.