- 1 large roasted red bell pepper from a jar
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup tomato purée
- 2 Tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Sherry Reserva vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Truly delicious served on turkey sandwiches, vegetables, roasted shrimp and pasta.
- In a food processor, pulse the first 8 ingredients until they are finely chopped. With the motor still running, slowly add the oil and process until silky smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- This sauce can be made up to 7 days in advance. Just cover and chill until needed.