- 2 large chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, finely chopped and seeded
- 1 large bell pepper, any color
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Cayenne Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika or chipotle chili powder
- salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste
- juice of ½-1 lime
- flour or corn tortillas
- In a large skillet, brown chicken pieces, onion, peppers, garlic, in olive oil over medium heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Add tomato paste, cumin, smoked paprika or chipotle, salt, pepper, and lime juice. Optionally, add 1/4 cup of water or chicken broth to thin the sauce.
- Warm the tortillas in an oiled pan, and serve with optional toppings such as sour cream, or mixed greens.