- 2 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1/2 - 1 serrano chile, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 8 ears corn
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Spicy Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Transfer corn to a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds, chile, and green onions.
- Grill corn, turning often and basting with glaze, until glaze is caramelized and grill marks start to appear, about 10 minutes.
- Heat grill to high (450 to 550 degrees). Mix together Roasted Japanese Sesame Oil, hoisin, honey, Spicy Serrano Honey Vinegar, soy sauce, and lime juice.