- 1/3 cup White Jalapeno Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Baklouti Green Chile Oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 12 chicken drumsticks (about 3 pounds)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Combine lime juice, jalapeno balsamic, and green chile oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and toss with a little bit of the lime/jalapeno mixture. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or, turning occasionally and basting with remaining marinade during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Serve with an extra lime wedge.