- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoons of ground black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Portuguese Cobrancosa
- Preheat grill to medium high heat or heat grilling pan to high heat.
- Make a paste of the garlic powder, cumin, coriander, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper and Portuguese Cobrancosa Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Rub mixture over both sides of the chicken and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes. If using a cast iron grill pan, timing might be less. I used thin-sliced chicken breasts and 3 minutes per side was about right. Just make sure there is no pink on the inside of the breast.
- Good served with corn on the cob.