- 4 cups cubed fresh pumpkin (about 1 pound)
- 3 tbsp Harissa Infused olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- One 13 oz bag of tortilla chips
- One 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- One 16 oz jar of salsa
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Optional toppings: Minced fresh cilantro, sliced green onions, and hot sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400° & put pumpkin chunks in a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Drizzle with oil & then sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat with oil & seasonings. Roast until tender (about 25-30 min), stirring occasionally.
- Turn the oven down to 350°. Layer half each of the chips, beans, pumpkin, salsa, and cheese on a prepared 15x10x1 inch pan. Repeat layers. Bake until cheese is melted (about 8-10 minutes). Add toppings of your choice & serve immediately.