- 1 tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Red Cayenne Chili Oil
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Organic Butter Olive Oil
- Toasted pita bread cut into wedges
- Heat oil in a large saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Sir in spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup of the Monterey Jack cheese, 3/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, the Red Cayenne Chili Oil, and salt. Stir until well blended and heated through
- Pour mixture into a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup Monterey Jack and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with pita bread and garnish with tomatoes. Can also be served with large bread cubes or chips.