For the Salad:
- 6 cups Spring Mix Salad
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup Red Grapes halved
- 1/2 cup plain walnuts, chopped (candied, if desired)
- 2 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
For the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup Chiquitita Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 large Lemon juiced (about 3 Tbsp)
- 2 tsp Vermont Maple balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- In a large bowl, add spring mix, strawberries, grapes, cranberries, walnuts, and feta. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
For Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
In another mixing bowl, blend oil, lemon juice, honey, Dijon, and salt. Cover and refrigerate, until ready to serve.
Allow the vinaigrette to sit at room temperature for a few minutes if it's too thick from being chilled. Toss salad with vinaigrette and serve.