- 1 tbsp Manzanillo olive oil
- 1 large chicken breast, skin on
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 large handfuls of Spring Greens, finely sliced
- 4 asparagus spears, trimmed, halved and cut into chunky pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peas
- One 16 oz can Haricot beans, drained and rinsed
- Heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil in a pan, brown the chicken, then remove. Bring the stock to the boil in the same pan, add the chicken and cook for 5 mins. Turn off the heat, cover with a lid and leave to stand for 30 mins.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and slice it. Bring the stock to the boil again and add the greens, asparagus, and peas. Cook for 1 min, then add the beans and chicken. Heat everything through, then pour into bowls and top with croutons to serve.